Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Screen Shot of Art in Progress


Just got a screen capture from Vic Shane showing his progress on the "ghost of babies past" image. In addition to Ghost 16 (who appeared in the setting fiction of the revised Otherverse America Core Rulebook, and menaced young abortion provider Julie Riddle), he'll be doing an image of Ghost 8 (who laid waste to the hospital Julie was born in, years prior).

Right now, I'm waiting on the last art for Ghosts and Promises, as well as the art for Races of the Tatakama. In the meantime, I'm working on a short race book for Galaxy Command.... inspired by the Legion of Superheroes, this sourcebook will take the Powered Hero Basic Class sourcebook and use it as the foundation of a race book. Like the old Legion comics, you'll get races of aliens, all of whom have the same superpower. Amanda will be illustrating this book, which will be in the 15-20 page range.

I'm still writing some Endara stuff, plotting out how to do the Witch Hero Basic Class, and I've go ideas for some other short releases, while I wait for the big ones to be ready. My goal is get 50-52 release s this year- a goal that would mean averaging a book a week. Not sure if I'll make it, but it'll be a good thing to shoot for in 2o12.

Blessed Be,
CHRIS

No comments: