Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thanks for the Support!

To everyone who commented on my last post: thank you. So much.

The controversy over Tournament of Rapists has been really unexpected and nastily personal. I'm glad a lot of you are enjoying Black Tokyo and its adult-oriented and unique content.

Right now, I'm planning on re-releasing the Tournament of Rapists content as part of the upcoming Black Bestiary II. If anybody wants a copy of the original in the meantime, I'll gladly email it to you. Send me an email at the address atop this page.

I'm about to head into my civilian job, so I don't have too much time, but right now I'm working on a few projects.

1. Expect a Print on Demand version of Enchantments of Black Tokyo, with vastly expanded content, in terms of new class archetypes, spells, items, ect, soon. If all goes well, that might end up being our first POD title.

2. Black Bestiary II is in the works. The Assault Witch image on the top of this page will be included, as a homage to the Strike Witches anime. Expect a lot of heroic flying girls and alien war machines.

3. I'm putting together a massive revised race book for Heavy Future, which consolidates and revamps all the content from Galaxy Command, Action Galaxy and Heavy Future into one cohesive race book.

And most of all, thank you folks.
CHRIS

3 comments:

Fetysh said...

Awesome. I managed to get the original Tournament of Rapists and I can't wait to import it into my Hell's Rebels game. I know my players (a female paladin and female spiritualist) are just going to love it.

Thanks for the content, definitely. I'm only missing the Enchantments of Black Tokyo and the Unlimited core book (got the rest) and as soon as I get paid I'm gonna see if I can snag 'em before drivethru removes them.

I love the stuff and while I don't use all of the content (not a scat/guro fan), I certainly don't mind it and can happily not use what I don't need. The ecchi and sexual stuff is great and goes beautifully with all of the sexual stuff I've written for own games heh. A 40 something page lust system for Pathfinder shows that >_>

Chris A. Field said...

Send me the lust system when it's ready. I'd love to see what it looks like.

I'm about to post some preview content for the POD version of Enchantments of Black Tokyo. You should like what you see.

Fetysh said...

Awesome, can't wait to see 'em! I've got kind of lot here, 49 pages at the moment and some of it taken from various sources like the BoEF or BUCK, just balanced/rewritten for Pathfinder.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r1PxlA1DOR1wNUWn8iO8LekdbA1E81C5XaFV8NeMIeo/edit Hardly all that I've written. Converted most of the spells from the Book of Vile Darkness PF as well, with balance changes. Those are fun.