Sunday, February 4, 2018

Yes, I'm Still Alive

I realized this afternoon it's been close to three months since I've updated the blog and about as long since I've put out a new product. Part of that has been due to a genuinely hellish winter: over the last few months I've dealt with the death of a coworker, a flu that took me out of action for most of January and most recently, a scratched cornea as a result of a biking accident.

Also, of course, I've been a casualty of the most insidious illness of all: PS3 addiction. Yeah, that thing is a major time sink.

Also, I've been doing too much revising and expansion on the revised Enchantments of Black Tokyo sourcebook - more content, more art, a fancier layout, set it up for POD.... all of which costs time and money that the book might never repay me for, as good as I want it to be. So I think at this point, I just need to get the book out as is, and put something outthere and break the log jam.

After that, I've got a few more magic item books in the pipeline, at various stages of completion, and a Lifer player's guide at the completed final draft stage.

So I'm getting back into layout for Enchantments of Black Tokyo tonight, and hope to have it out soon. Thanks for the patience.
CHRIS

No comments: