Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Enchantments of Black Tokyo: Revised, Expanded and Fucking Awesome!

Guys, I just finished layout and final editing on Enchantments of Black Tokyo: Revised Edition! This new sourcebook stands at 341 pages of ultra-dense content and just went on sale at www.rpgnow.com for $19.99.

I've gone ahead and sent the revised edition to all purchasers of the first edition and deactivated that product. I also chose to set the Revised Edition at the same pricepoint as the first edition despite the fact it's over 100 pages longer and has a lot more, and better, artwork.

Right now, I have a couple more magic items books in the works, which I've been tinkering away with for the past few months. However, I feel like 2018 is going to be the year of huge setting guides. I've got a solid draft of The Black Atlas, the revised setting guide for the Black Tokyo Campaign Setting that I've been sitting on for about 2 years now.  It stands at about 290 page as a Word document, and I want to add about 100 more pages of content before going forward, and add a lot more horrific and disturbing elements.

I'd also like to get out true, complete and well-illustrated guides for the Psi-Watch and Heavy Future campaigns, as they've never had really good world books. Likewise I'd love a decent gazetteer for the Otherverse America campaign, take the world out of San Francisco 2107 and into the country as a whole.

It took a while to get my creative mojo back, but putting out Enchantments of Black Tokyo: Revised Edition helped me do it.

Blessed Be,
CHRIS

No comments: