Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a quickie.....

You know, I'm not even going to get into the myriad reasons that Wizards of the Coast is shooting itself in the genitals, and I will not comment upon my opinion that if this nonsense keeps up, WOTC will be a closed division of the Hasbro unholy megacorp within 10 years at this rate.

I just won't. Folks alot more articulate than I have already commented. Read Gareth or Mark Cathro''s blogs on the subject, because they have said everything I wanted to, and they got there first with better quality material.

I will say this. I will be continuing to produce D20 Modern-compatable products under the Otherverse America banner, as well as continuing to produce D20 Fantasy and Pathfinder goodies for you guys.

Speaking of Otherverse America, I'm still at work on the APEX soucebook. Right now, its about 140 pages or so. I'm not quite satisfied with it yet- I want to have more. I've got a pretty good selection of gear, armor and aircraft but I want more. I've detailed alot of the history of the world, but it doesn't feel clear and cohesive enough yet.

Still, I'm having fun with it. One thing I'm anxious to get started on is the 100 Plot Hooks section at the end of the book. That section is one of my favorite parts of Otherverse America, and I'm saving the big list of 1 paragraph plot hooks for my last task. It'll be something to savor.

Anyway, I'm off. I've got some family stuff to do tonight.

CHRIS

No comments: