Thursday, October 6, 2011

Back In Kerrville


This weekend, I went up to San Antonio again to see some old friends. Had a great time, visited some awesome comic shops, and some outstanding restaurants. Now, I am back in Kerrville, TX.... a township which is, I kid you not, hosting a "Pro-Life Chili Cook Off and Adult Spelling Bee" later this month.

I'm not sure what I did to end up here, but here I am.

To take some of the bad taste out of my mouth, here's the cover art for an upcoming micro-sourcebook dealing with Choicer medics. Its by Vic Shane.

I'm also working on a mid-length "army book" for the Lifers, focusing on their hidden base at Kodiak Island and new equipment, feats and advanced classes for them. I just put out the call for artwork from Vic and Amanda for that book. I'm also still working on the PFRPG conversion of Black Tokyo, and just sold 100 new clerical spells to Louis.

Blessed Be,
CHRIS

No comments: