Sunday, June 2, 2013

Black Tokyo: About 1/3 Done

I'm about a third of the way through the layout process for Black Tokyo Unlimited. Right now, I have finished layout on the introduction, GM's advice section, atlas/adventure site listing, and just this morning, I finished layout on the Hentai Hero basic class, as well as the new class archetypes and the two Advanced Classes I retained from Black Tokyo II, mostly intact. Right now, I'm about a third of the way through. Next up, I need to layout the sections dealing with feats and starting talents. After that, I get to work on the magic item chapter, which is a HUGE section of the manuscript. Finally, I'll lay out Black Tokyo's monster manual.

I should be done by next week sometime. After that, I'm going to do a quick freelance project for Louis, and then get right back into my own projects.

CHRIS

No comments: