Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Amanda Webb Can Draw Anything

http://www.mandapandarawks.com/otherversegamesindex.html

I hit up Amanda's webgallery today, and thought I'd encourage all of you to do the same. On this page, you've got every piece of art she's done for Otherverse Games. It's a pretty diverse body of work. On one single page we've got powered armor, realistic military, fantastic creatures like fairies and minotaurs, kid friendly sentai, explicit sex, suicide, violence, realistic and recognizable figure work and some decent background stuff.

Anyway, go check it out.
CHRIS

2 comments:

Mandapandarawks said...

I like how you put a booby picture up as the display for my artwork, hah! (If I were a man I would most definitely be a boob guy.)
It's crazy to think we've worked together for over six years. That's longer than my oldest child has been living!

Chris A. Field said...

I actually just opened up my folder of your art and picked an image at random. You're lucky I didn't get hentai.
CHRIS