Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amanda Webb finally has stock art!
























After illustrating about half my Otherverse America releases, and quite a few cool products from Mongoose Games, D-3 Games and others, Amanda Webb has dipped her toe into the stock art arena! I'm hoping these packs sell as well, if not better than the LPJD Illustration Portfolios. It's art I will be using in alot of future products, and I seem to have a pretty good eye for artwork.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=80423

Go over to RPGnow, pick up Amanda's first pack. (There will be a second coming soon, and once Black Tokyo II hits, she's told me she plans to release an erotica themed pack including some of the illustrations she did for that setting). And say some good things about it on the review section, okay?

Blessed Be,
CHRIS

No comments: