Thursday, April 14, 2011

Those who bought your book also purchased....

One thing I really like about RPGnow's web design is that it shows other products purchased by customers who've picked up one of my PDFs. Every few days, I like to check in on my newest releases, see what else is being purchased along with my PDFs and try to figure out WHY.

So with my Powered Hero release set (The Powered Hero Basic Class, Fundamental Forces and Tactical Upgrade 2107), I see gamers are picking up a pretty nice set of firearms cards- consolidated and easily printable versions of the various guns in D20 Modern (from Pangenre LLC), and some Star Trek D20 Modern stuff (from the Amarillo Design Bureau. Man, I don't know who's playing with that mix of content, but I figure that's one kick ass campaign.

CHRIS

No comments: