Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mysterious and Weird

Okay... update time!

I've got only one or two more images still out, and should have 'em by next week. At that time I'll have Ghosts & Promises: The Secrets of Kodiak Island out!

I've also comissioned Amanda to do art for a quick sci-fi project. It's designed primarily for Galaxy Command, but is usable with Otherverse America and Psi-Watch as well. I've got 2 of the 6-7 pieces of art in. Amanda is one of my fastest artists, so I have a feeling this one will hit only shortly after Ghosts & Promises.

I'm working on what may be my most unusual project for Otherverse America to date. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I'm going to hint a little about the inspiration for the rules.

Imagine a combination of the settlement creation rules from the Paizo Game Mastery Guide, the caravan rules from the Jade Regent Adventure Path with a bit of the life-path system used in the old Cyberpunk RPGs. If you can figure out what it is, send me your guess in the comic. Get it right, or come closest, and you'll get a free copy of whatever I'm working on when it's ready. Louis- sorry, since I discussed this with you a while back, you don't get to play.

All the rest of you, happy guessing.
CHRIS

No comments: