San Francisco 2107
San Francisco is one of the largest, most important alpha-cities on the planet, and represents the heart and soul of the Choicer Covenant. Home to more than 15 million citizens, the vast majority of them Choicer and proud, San Francisco is the greatest city along the pagan-dominated Crimson Coast. It’s a city hardened by three decades of civil war, and given new purpose by the emergence of a new faith. San Francisco was home to the first post-human strike squad, to the first Neo-Witch Midwife, to the first Choicer soldier… and to the next generation of Choicer superhuman.
San Francisco is your city.
The Choicer Player’s Guide
The Choicer Player’s Guide dramatically expands on the options or Choicer heroes found in the Otherverse America Campaign Setting and takes things in a slightly different direction than Frontlines of Choice. Frontlines of Choice focused heavily on the secular side of Choicer culture, this focuses on the religious. The Choice Player Guide emphasizes pagan powers, pagan ideologies, pagan factionalism….and pagan heroism.
Originally intended as a standalone release, The Choicer Player’s Guide was absorbed into San Francisco 2107. Most of the themes and concepts explored by these new feats, powers and starting talents are directly tied to San Francisco’s history. The result is the ultimate guide to both a place and a culture, a thorough examination of what it means to be Choicer at the dawn of the 22nd Century.
Inside You’ll Discover:
- A complete guide to San Francisco and the Bay Area, at the dawn of the 22nd Century. A fictional city that will take you weeks to completely explore!
- Plot hooks and story ideas in every paragraph!
- Dramatically expanded cultural files and complete histories for the most common superhuman races of the Choicer Nation: Cyborgs, Half-Grey, Softlings, Ubasti and more!
- Details of the defunct RAINBOW strike squad and hints of its rebirth.
- Tons of non-rule info and character ideas for playing Choicer Neo-Pagan heroes from any faction: Ásatrú, Bastians, Dianic Rite, Eleusinian Cultists, Strega and more!
- A huge selection of new feats and starting talents to let you build Ásatrú or Gardnerian heroes, not to mention more information on the Choicer military and the Woven Circle!
- New Choicer-exclusive weapons, gear and ultra-technology!
I'm proud of how this book came out. It's attractive and very art heavy. Yeah, I use stock and some reused images, but considering my art budget it's lavishly illustrated with a preponderance of new artwork. Comparing it to some of the superhero and sci-fi games I've bought on RPGnow recently, some of which are by much bigger publishers than myself, it holds up well.
Anyway, I think you'll like it as much as I do.