Monday, June 20, 2011

Battle Changers Out Now, Mutants Coming Soon!


One of my first freelance projects for Louis was Accidents of Birth, a collection of mutations and deformities for 3.5. Last week I completely overhauled it to Pathfinder, and the revised edition will be up for sale soon. This new version- it's light years better than the immature work of a first-year game designer. It's also about twice the size, and includes alot more world information and context for using mutations in a fantasy campaign.

Anyway, take a look when it comes out. After this, I've got a short PDF dealing with new familiar abilities, a random gun generation system for D20 Future, which was ALOT of fun to write, and a couple of small equipment books for Otherverse America. I'm waiting on art for the "Techno-Magic of Bast" and "Medical Pack".

I'm also waiting on some art for a couple of short race books for Psi-Watch, and the last 3 pieces for Otherverse America.

Right now, Battlechangers is up for sale. Go check it out, and let me know what you think.
Blessed Be,
CHRIS

No comments: