I just thought I'd follow up on the last post and give you an idea of the schedule (at least as far as major releases) looks for the next year or so. For minor releases, those come out as I have ideas for them. I've got a good backlog of 10-30 page short PDFs on file, some for Pathfinder, others supporting Otherverse America, Psi-Watch and Galaxy Command.
1. Otherverse America Unlimited Edition. This huge book should be out by late August or early September. The Game Master's Guide will release at roughly the same time.
2. Pirates of the Bronze Sky. At this point, I don't have a firm release date that I can promise with the authority I'm promising Otherverse America Unlimited, but I'd expect this lavish Pathfinder RPG Campaign Setting sometime either in late winter or (more likely) early Spring 2012. You know, just in time for the Mayan Apocalypse. Make sure to print out a copy so you can play in the ruins of civilization after the power goes out.
3. I have a mid-length D20 Modern PDF in the pipes. Think of it as a campaign overlay for playing sentai characters, dramatically expanding the old advanced class I did for Skortched Urf Studios: Sentai Spectrum Ranger. That one's pretty much done and I just need to buy some art for it. Look for it around the time Otherverse America comes out.
4. I want to revamp and revise the Guide to the Known Galaxy, and I'll be buying up art and taking a second look at the text over the next few months. Expect alot of the profits from Otherverse America Unlimited Edition to go here. I'll also probably put out a 'monster manual' type book with the new art that converts the Lifechained monsters in the Guide to the Pathfinder PRG ruleset, sorta doubling my sales! Look for that in late spring or early summer 2012 as well.
5. I've decided to go ahead with the Otherverse Modern revamp of the D20 Modern ruleset. That will probably release in late fall 2012, unless I hear anything that makes me decide to scuttle the project. (Namely, Paizo finally doing a Modern RPG of their own).
6. Finally, when I originally solicited Sexually Transmitted Future, I had planned to include alot more information on 2107's meta-porn culture. However, the published PDF didn't have much metaporn content in it. That's because I want to make the eventual meta-porn sourcebook much sexier and much wierder, and it will need lots of good art to make it stand on its own. This unnamed sourcebook, when it comes out will draw on these three major inspirations: classic William Gibson style cyberpunk, the Playing D&D with Porn Stars blog, and Grant Morrison's "World" introduced during his X-Men run. Make of that what you will.
Talk to you later,