Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Final Days Before the Release

Okay, I just sent out a mass email to all my artists still working on the Otherverse America core rulebook. I should have all the illustrations in by the last week of July at the latest, and I'll begin layout on the Otherverse America Unlimited Edition by the first week of August. That means, it should be up for sale before September!

I also found out something about one of my artists. Turns out, Felipe Gaona is also doing work on the Legend of the Five Rings CCG, one of the highest profile, most venerable franchises in gaming, and something alot of gamers consider the definitive fantastic-Japan game. Very cool.... I'm happy that I've got somebody with that level of resume on my game.

ALSO- I just popped over to RPGnow, and noticed that somebody tagged Sexually Transmitted Future with a 5 star review. Awesome! I'm glad you liked it, and wait till you see Species of Otherverse America, which should be coming out in the next few weeks.


Talk to you all later,
CHRIS

No comments: